THE FOLLOWING DESCRIBES THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON WHICH
UNIVERSAL DISTRIBUTORS OFFERS YOU ACCESS TO OUR SERVICES.
- The present Agreement describes the terms and conditions and general principles applicable to your use of our services available. If you do not agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Agreement, do not use or access our services. These terms and conditions are to be read together with the applicable Universal Distribution quotes or invoices and Universal Distribution warranty.
- The terms and conditions contained herein govern the sale of all products and services, the products offered by Universal Distribution (herein called UNIVERSAL) to its customers (herein called CUSTOMER).
- Price: Purchase prices shown on this site do not include shipping or applicable taxes unless explicitly shown. All prices, quantities and specifications are valid in Canada only and subject to change without notice. UNIVERSAL reserves the right to change its price and specifications and limit the quantities of the product offered on this website at anytime.
- Products: UNIVERSAL's policy is one of on going product and price update and revision. UNIVERSAL may revise its list of product offered and or discontinue products at any time without prior notice.
- Limitation of Liability. UNIVERSAL does not accept liability beyond the remedies set forth in the terms herein including, without limitation, any liability for products not being available for use or for lost or corrupted data or software or any liability for any products and services. UNIVERSAL will not be liable for lost profits, loss of business or other loss or damage relating in any way to products or services, whether direct or consequential, special, indirect or punitive, even if advised of the possibility of such losses or damages, or for any claim by any third party. The foregoing limitations apply regardless of the causes or circumstances giving rise to such loss, damage or liability, even if such loss or damage or liability is based on negligence or other torts or breach of contract including, without limitation, fundamental breach or breach of a fundamental term.
- Linked Sites: The materials that can be accessed from linked sites are not maintained by us and we are not responsible for the contents thereof. Any reference to a linked site or any specific third party service by name does not constitute or imply its endorsement by us, and you assume all risk with respect to its use.
- AS IS: The materials made available in this site, including materials in linked sites directly or indirectly accessible from this site, are provides as is without warranties of any kind, either express including but not limited to all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular title or noninfringement. We do not warrant that the materials will be error free, nor free of defamatory, offensive, or other harmful matter.
- Exports: The CUSTOMER acknowledges that the products licensed or sold hereunder are subject to, and CUSTOMER agrees to comply with the export control laws and regulations of Canada and the United States.
- Entire Agreement: CUSTOMER agrees that the Terms and any document incorporated by reference or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between CUSTOMER and UNIVERSAL pertaining to the subject matter of the Terms and supersedes, terminates and otherwise renders null and void any and all prior agreements, understandings, negotiations, contracts, proposals or requests for proposals, whether written or oral, between CUSTOMER and UNIVERSAL. In the event of a conflict between these terms and conditions of sale invoice, the terms and conditions stipulated in the invoice shall govern.
- Severability: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of the Terms or any part thereof shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision thereof and any such invalid or unenforceable provision or part shall be deemed to be severable.
- Headings: The section headings used herein are for convenience of reference only and do not form a part of the Terms and no construction or inference shall be derived there from.
- Force Majeure: UNIVERSAL shall not be liable for any delay or failure in performance caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.