Fortunately—or maybe unfortunately, we told you there are some twists—Texan Heath Huston bands together with others of his ilk to form the Fear Agents, a ragtag collection of survivors intent on revenge.
What happens next? Well, that's up to you, the newest recruits in what is almost certainly a suicide mission. But it will be one hell of a ride!
Inside the whopping 192 pages of the Fear Agent RPG, you'll find:
- Heath, Mara, Charlotte, and all the other main characters from the comics statted out for Savage Worlds
- New Edges and Hindrances to flesh out your post-apocalyptic booze hounds, space jockeys, and alien exterminators.
- Rules for spaceships, warp travel, alien worlds, time travel, alternate dimensions, and more
- A gazetteer of the planets Heath Huston visited during his adventures
- More alien races and creatures than you can shake a feeder's tentacles at
- A Plot Point Campaign that builds on the events of the comics, taking the heroes to the ends of the Commonwealth and beyond
- Enough Savage Tales to fill a smuggler's hold
- A series of flashback scenarios to let your players fight in the Anubis Conflict itself
- An adventure generator to create a terror-filled universe of encounters
Printed in our graphic novel format and available in Limited Edition hardcover, this game will take you to the terrifying edges of space and time!